18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Banned For Multiple Accounts? Question for the Moderators?

5.56Geo

Member+
2A
2026
Messages
43
I screwed up my brother... I went to his house a few days and logged onto my CAguns account with my Username and password while his account was open now he is BANNED for "Multiple Accounts". We are both Calguns refugees and are looking for a happy home and not here to cause any troubles! ;) We each had an iTrader of 100% with over 300+ transactions. Can any of the Moderators help? Thanks.
 
I screwed up my brother... I went to his house a few days and logged onto my CAguns account with my Username and password while his account was open now he is BANNED for "Multiple Accounts". We are both Calguns refugees and are looking for a happy home and not here to cause any troubles! ;) We each had an iTrader of 100% with over 300+ transactions. Can any of the Moderators help? Thanks.
It’s way more than one time, but since you don’t have any listings. I went ahead and unbanned the account. If you both have listings one of you will have to upgrade if the system flags you again.


It’s mainly to catch people who try to abuse the site.

If you want to complain about a small verification $10/year for two people. You can submit a request here. It’s automated so there’s no bias.
 
Last edited:
Thanks ikeo1. No complaints from me!😇 Thank you for what you have done and are doing for the California firearms community. I will become a contributing member once I get home tonight and logon. Thanks again- George
 
I’m now a happy supporter! I’m no longer a “Free Loader”! Glad to be here, thanks.
Man Reaction GIF by Ford
 
DONT BE CHEAP PAY THE MAN THE MONEY HE IS OWNED FOR RUNNIN THIS BIIITTCCCHHHHH
 
DONT BE CHEAP PAY THE MAN THE MONEY HE IS OWNED FOR RUNNIN THIS BIIITTCCCHHHHH
I've had more than one person tell me, their entire family is on here and selling 3 brothers and their dad and mom. Trying to list 2011's and all kinds of high end stuff and flipped out. I try to be reasonable, especially with so many items marked sold. It's folks like yourself that's really providing the features. I always want to have something free available for the community, but just want to be fair.

Also trust in the fact that we have some more things coming up. Now that this community funding thing is all squared away, we'll be updating and cleaning more for October.

Note: In the past, we didn't allow multiple accounts at all. Decided to open it up if one account verifies because we kept seeing multiple people open up accounts and list 3+3+3+3+3 listings and not participate etc.
 
Last edited:
I get it, I would never disrespect CAguns or any other Gun Forum I’m a member of, I follow rules. I’m a guest here and appreciate the hospitality of its members and moderators. CAgun helps me cope with all the craziness at work and in life. …and I do have a brother that is logged on to CAguns maybe more than me! :oops: Thanks - George
 
I've had more than one person tell me, their entire family is on here and selling 3 brothers and their dad and mom. Trying to list 2011's and all kinds of high end stuff and flipped out. I try to be reasonable, especially with so many items marked sold. It's folks like yourself that's really providing the features. I always want to have something free available for the community, but just want to be fair.

Also trust in the fact that we have some more things coming up. Now that this community funding thing is all squared away, we'll be updating and cleaning more for October.

Note: In the past, we didn't allow multiple accounts at all. Decided to open it up if one account verifies because we kept seeing multiple people open up accounts and list 3+3+3+3+3 listings and not participate etc.
I have been fighting arthritis in my neck for years, injections, ablation, etc. PM if you need to vent or have any not a Dr questions.
 
I get it, I would never disrespect CAguns or any other Gun Forum I’m a member of, I follow rules. I’m a guest here and appreciate the hospitality of its members and moderators. CAgun helps me cope with all the craziness at work and in life. …and I do have a brother that is logged on to CAguns maybe more than me! :oops: Thanks - George
Don’t worry, ram costs ate your donation already. 🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom