18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Badges?

Is there a resource showing what the badges next to our names mean?
I haven't updated these yet. We thought about adding other ones.


The pacman ghost will retire once CGN gets things together.
 
Hmmm, I’m so infrequently on a mouse I was hoping for a mobile-friendly key chart
I am on my mobile a lot too but I have a stylus and that works for hovering over the badges. Try it out if you have that option.
 
I don't like computers...I barely like my phone. Lol. Kinda miss the days of carrying around an emergency quarter.
 
Last edited:
Emergency quarter????? I called collect and left a quick message “mom come pick me up” 😂
Oh, not my mama. Would have caught a beaten. She expected me to call and ask her, not assume.
 
That is how you called my home... Hence the quarter.
 

Attachments

  • d667cea617ea82be0152fd5c6994ea88.jpg
    d667cea617ea82be0152fd5c6994ea88.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
Quarter!? It was a Dime when I was a kid.
Quarter Could get you a phone call, or McDonalds Hamburger or a soft drink from a vending machine. Also gas was less than a dollar. 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom