I spent the last few weeks in Europe and in some locations I could not access the site.
It probably was good for me to go through withdrawal
, still it presented some inconvenience. If it is by design - so be it, but I never left EU zone (outside of Turkey, where the site was accessible IIRC ) , so I was a bit confused about the rules.
Or it is local providers were blocking access? The message, as I seem to remember it, indicated that it was settings on the site itself.
It probably was good for me to go through withdrawal
, still it presented some inconvenience. If it is by design - so be it, but I never left EU zone (outside of Turkey, where the site was accessible IIRC ) , so I was a bit confused about the rules.
Or it is local providers were blocking access? The message, as I seem to remember it, indicated that it was settings on the site itself.