18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

What happened to my most recent thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gone. No notification.

Just another reason to leave to try out TacSwap.
I think I know which one you are talking about, the beware story from the other site? Might have gotten deleted by a mod. I’ve thought about tac swap but don’t want to pay for the access.
 
Last edited:
It's gone. No notification.

Just another reason to leave to try out TacSwap.
I’ll let the mod know to check the notify box. This was reviewed and reinstated because this looks like a legitimate notice.

You’re more than welcome to leave and go to Tacswap and compare sites. I’d actually like feedback to see what they do better so we can become better.

This was allowed because we think relevant info is good to have. We won’t ban users because people ask.
 
It's gone. No notification.

Just another reason to leave to try out TacSwap.
Mod mentioned they notified you, so I took a look at why this was the case..

Turns out you've set your profile to "No Alerts" intentionally. This would need to be set to "Use Defaults" to receive notifications from us or you will never get a notification from us.

Screenshot 2025-12-31 at 3.11.06 PM.webp

We should have a discussion on being able to post experience on another board here.. I think that's an interesting subject in itself because IMO it should be allowed if it did happen and we're talking about it in the buyer/seller threads in Marketplace talk, but I've seen others mention it isn't warranted because it didn't happen here. I think it'll be an interesting discussion and poll to see what people in the 2A community think.
 
Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Christ why are people so soft?

I'm totally open to hearing why I'm wrong and changing my mind, but I don't see any reason why discussion about something on another forum shouldn't be allowed. Excellent example is TheExpertish on Calguns. If he pops up here, it would be good for people to be able to talk about that fiasco and how he screwed so many people out of not insignificant amounts of money across several gun and car forums.
 
Here is an interaction between 2 users on ar15.com, one of which is a user on caguns and how a "ask the mods to step in" thread is easily resolved on ar15.com
You don't see Mydogsmonkey making threads to call out the user that made a thread on him anywhere on the internet.
This is the result of adults in said matter.


Screenshot_20251231-220459_Chrome.webp

Screenshot_20251231-220728_Chrome.webp

Look a caguns user that knows the rules of another forum marketplace! With high feedback.
 
Ar15.com rules:
Screenshot_20251231-214808_Chrome.webp
Maybe Caguns should implement these rules here, since so many members think interactions on another forum marketplace matters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom