- Messages
- 1,868
- Classified ads
- 1
Hi there!
I think there should be default site behavior where any sold ad being watched is unwatched. Or, add an option to unwatch sold ads in case users want to watch a sold ad for some reason (maybe as reference). For most users, I think unwatching sold ads would be best by default, perhaps with an option not to unwatch sold ads.
Also, an 'unwatch all' option might be a good thing.
Finally, if I'm searching Classifieds and I select 'WTS' ads, it should default to 'open' ads which can be changed by the user. The only ads I ever want to see are open ads, not 'sold' ads. I understand that someone would want to see 'sold' ads to see what a realistic price would be historically, but defaulting to open would be a good idea probably.
Thanks!
I think there should be default site behavior where any sold ad being watched is unwatched. Or, add an option to unwatch sold ads in case users want to watch a sold ad for some reason (maybe as reference). For most users, I think unwatching sold ads would be best by default, perhaps with an option not to unwatch sold ads.
Also, an 'unwatch all' option might be a good thing.
Finally, if I'm searching Classifieds and I select 'WTS' ads, it should default to 'open' ads which can be changed by the user. The only ads I ever want to see are open ads, not 'sold' ads. I understand that someone would want to see 'sold' ads to see what a realistic price would be historically, but defaulting to open would be a good idea probably.
Thanks!