18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Trades in SoCal

cajun1990

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Hello I am new here if this isn’t allowed please let me know but looking to trade 2A services or items for tattoos if interested message me on Instagram at 1916ink thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0968.webp
    IMG_0968.webp
    103.6 KB · Views: 9
Hello I am new here if this isn’t allowed please let me know but looking to trade 2A services or items for tattoos if interested message me on Instagram at 1916ink thank you
Hey, I saw your ad on Facebook Marketplace! 🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom