18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

TommyHouston - Hello from Texas

TommyHouston

🛡️ Tacswap Verified
2026
Messages
1
Hello guys,

as my name says, I'm from Houston. One of my friend preferred me to this page to expand my business. I started buy sell trade guns and accessories as hobby, by the time it gradually getting more serious.

At this moment I can connect with Sig Sauer and getting good deals from them. Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything that belongs to Sig Sauer. I am new to California compliance, so prefer accessories like red dot, magnifier, thermal, etc..

If you guys are active on Facebook, and aware of the group "The Black", where high end transactions are being conducted daily for people like John Wick. I am in it. Just kidding, there is no John Wick here, but no I am a coin holder of that group, number 251.

I am most active on Tacswap, reaching 200+ vouches on there, with 5+ years of membership. https://www.tacswap.com/user/tommyhouston
I am not much active on AR15forum. only a few transaction. Prob 20-30 vouches or so. Same name


It is nice to be here, meet new people and have an opportunity to expand my business.
A picture of me fooling around with my friends using Sig Spear LT for your time.

Thank you guys!
 

Attachments

  • 612145015_26641440908778785_6131757022641980427_n.webp
    612145015_26641440908778785_6131757022641980427_n.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom