18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Site reloads, reverifications, and unusability.

Plenty_Pack_556

Well-known member
Messages
1,214
I don't know if it is just me, or if it is happening to everyone.

I understand the verification check upon logging in, but once logged in, I constantly go to error messages saying caguns.net failed to load properly; oops! Something went wrong messages; reverification checks reloading the page; leave the site running in background, but change "tabs" to check other stuff, and coming back to site is another reverification.

Trying to create classified ads or a post, the site pops up with error messages causing me to lose all that I typed or made ready for a new ad. (This headache of issues has been causing me to list my items via other venues mainly. I sold and bought more stuff via ar15.com within a month than I have here of all time.; likewise i've had over 40 transactions off gafs since their beta.)

So maybe I was thinking, it can't be only me with this issue, or also maybe I am since a Staff member let me know that I have the most amount of snitching and rats reports from butthurt caguns members wanting me to get a ban.
 
I don't know if it is just me, or if it is happening to everyone.

I understand the verification check upon logging in, but once logged in, I constantly go to error messages saying caguns.net failed to load properly; oops! Something went wrong messages; reverification checks reloading the page; leave the site running in background, but change "tabs" to check other stuff, and coming back to site is another reverification.

Trying to create classified ads or a post, the site pops up with error messages causing me to lose all that I typed or made ready for a new ad. (This headache of issues has been causing me to list my items via other venues mainly. I sold and bought more stuff via ar15.com within a month than I have here of all time.; likewise i've had over 40 transactions off gafs since their beta.)

So maybe I was thinking, it can't be only me with this issue, or also maybe I am since a Staff member let me know that I have the most amount of snitching and rats reports from butthurt caguns members wanting me to get a ban.
not having any issues here . Sorry you're having issues
 
Back
Top Bottom