18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Selling firearm after new resident form submitted.

inmanje

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
Classified ads
1
Hey guys,

I recently moved back to the Central Valley from out of state... yeah I know. I submitted new resident registration for my firearms. My question is can I sell a firearm while the CRIS shows "in process" or do I have to wait until it is approved? I do have my CA DL. Any input is appreciated.
 
The plot thickens... I just received an email after original post asking for photos for 3 out of 4 pistols I registered. I don't have a problem with doing so but I am worried about them giving me issues with two of them because they have compensators that are keyed not threaded. Has anyone had issues with this?
 
Back
Top Bottom