18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Newb to CaGuns, love this site

IcedTea

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
What’s up guys. I was a previous member of Calguns, from 2008. Glad to be a member on this site, really like the interface 🤙🤙
 
wasap homie , check out events. ones happening soon.

also if u care i think you can link ur calguns account if u care
 
wasap homie , check out events. ones happening soon.

also if u care i think you can link ur calguns account if u care
thanks for sharing that tip. Im also fairly new around here, and was excited to learn theres an events section, but had a hard time finding it.

I think this is it so im sharing here incase anyone else struggled as much as I did.

 
wasap homie , check out events. ones happening soon.

also if u care i think you can link ur calguns account if u care
Awesome I’ll check it out thank you🤙 Yes I would like to link my account, I just have to make a request I think and pay 25. I’ll check again
 
What’s up guys. I was a previous member of Calguns, from 2008. Glad to be a member on this site, really like the interface 🤙🤙
Welcome!! Very glad to have you here with us. 👍😎
 
Welcome bro. This site has a good market place. Some good prices depending on what you are looking for.
 
thanks for sharing that tip. Im also fairly new around here, and was excited to learn theres an events section, but had a hard time finding it.

I think this is it so im sharing here incase anyone else struggled as much as I did.

we had one but took it out... It'll come back in the future.. Welcome to the site!
 
Back
Top Bottom