18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New To The Forum

Dragoon1836

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
I'd like to say Hello. I'm new to this forum. I was on calguns eons ago. I'm a Desert Storm veteran. After my time in the Army,
I was fortunate enough to have lived and worked in free states prior to returning to California. I try to stay up to speed on what's left of our 2A.
Glad to see so many like minded patriots. Happy to help however I can.
Life Member of the VFW, DAV & NRA.
 
Welcome to CAguns.. Participate however you wish. Sharing your stories/knowledge or just getting to know others here. We have a lot of new people so people are here looking for something.
 
I'd like to say Hello. I'm new to this forum. I was on calguns eons ago. I'm a Desert Storm veteran. After my time in the Army,
I was fortunate enough to have lived and worked in free states prior to returning to California. I try to stay up to speed on what's left of our 2A.
Glad to see so many like minded patriots. Happy to help however I can.
Life Member of the VFW, DAV & NRA.
There's a few Vets lurking around here. Welcome.
 
I'd like to say Hello. I'm new to this forum. I was on calguns eons ago. I'm a Desert Storm veteran. After my time in the Army,
I was fortunate enough to have lived and worked in free states prior to returning to California. I try to stay up to speed on what's left of our 2A.
Glad to see so many like minded patriots. Happy to help however I can.
Life Member of the VFW, DAV & NRA.
Desert Storm is our Vietnam ;) welcome unc
 
Back
Top Bottom