18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member

SgtSafeBones

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026
Messages
44
Hello everyone,

Thank you to the board and community for welcoming me. I originally heard about this site through a YouTube video discussing PPT transactions, which led me to search for and eventually join the forum.

I’m from Southern California, specifically the Torrance area. I’ve had an interest in firearms since I was about five years old, although I didn’t actually shoot one until I turned 18. My first firearm experience was with a Smith & Wesson Model 642 chambered in .38 Special, followed shortly after by the Glock 19.

A few months later, I attended a free security training course at Southwest College, where I also qualified with both the Glock 19 and Glock 23. Fast forward to today — I’m now 31 years old and recently purchased my first personally owned firearm, a Glock 30SF.

I applied for my CCW permit in December 2025 and completed all required steps on February 21, 2026. At this point, I’m just waiting for issuance approval.

One of the main reasons I joined the site is to explore options for obtaining a Glock 43X, which I believe would be an excellent fit for me.

I’m also a fan of firearm content creators such as Colion Noir, Hickok45, First Person Defender, and many others.

Looking forward to learning from the community and contributing where I can
 
Lizard Hello GIF
 
Back
Top Bottom