18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New member reporting in from calguns.net

ssaba65

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
19
Long time member there since 09

Im glad we finally got something . Im liking the site already .

2A

Chris
 
Welcome to Caguns. I'm curious, did you just find out about the site or were you just hesitant?
 
Welcome! I came over a couple weeks ago, calguns is completely unusable to me, down almost everytime I try to load it up.
 
Welcome! I came over a couple weeks ago, calguns is completely unusable to me, down almost everytime I try to load it up.
Same. I was trying to get calguns to load to check what was happening in CCW timelines in my county. Seems that site is completely down. The search led me here though. It's a shame to lose the archive, but at least we have the community rebuilding again.
 
Long time member there since 09

Im glad we finally got something . Im liking the site already .

2A

Chris
I had been off site for about 6 years and I also couldn't figure out what was goin on so I came here. I used to be on calguns all the time and bought and sold some firearms there as Negolien
 
I had been off site for about 6 years and I also couldn't figure out what was goin on so I came here. I used to be on calguns all the time and bought and sold some firearms there as Negolien
You must have saved lot of $$$$$ lol . I remember more i logged into calguns , more I have spend .
 
Back
Top Bottom