18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New member from Calguns

ArkAngel86

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hey folks,

New here, previously Arkangel86 on Calguns, sucks to loose 15+ years of iTradwr and posts but excited to see this forum is on the same platform as Rokslide.

Looking forward to being member here!
 
Hey folks,

New here, previously Arkangel86 on Calguns, sucks to loose 15+ years of iTradwr and posts but excited to see this forum is on the same platform as Rokslide.

Looking forward to being member here!
I’m right there with you. Had a perfect itrader rating that extended 10+years. Guess we’ve got to build back up again
 
Although the itrader stats can’t be brought here, you can be verified like I am from Calguns.

Your account > Account Upgrades >
CGN Verification - One time $20.00
Purchase

Select this to purchase the CGN jedi digital badge and link to your CGN account. CGN Verfication Instructions If you pay via this method, you do not need to pay again. Send a message to me on Calguns to ikeo to complete the transaction.
 
Hey folks,

New here, previously Arkangel86 on Calguns, sucks to loose 15+ years of iTradwr and posts but excited to see this forum is on the same platform as Rokslide.

Looking forward to being member here!
You are not alone, brother 🤣 Welcome!
 
Hello gang! Another transfer from Calgunners over here! Haven't been active much there for years however. Do I have to pay the $20 to get the "Ghost" icon next to my user profile?
 
Welcome to the other side haha

If that data from itrader isnt lost forever, maybe we could have a way to display "legacy ratings" like combloc market did from Reddit.
 
Hello gang! Another transfer from Calgunners over here! Haven't been active much there for years however. Do I have to pay the $20 to get the "Ghost" icon next to my user profile?
No, you don’t. That’s free until CGN fixes their issues. Then we’ll discontinue it. The $20 is for the Jedi badge and a feedback with your CGN age / CAGN verified buyer and some raised privileges for a limited time

Welcome to the other side haha

If that data from itrader isnt lost forever, maybe we could have a way to display "legacy ratings" like combloc market did from Reddit.
If I can’t get to the database there’s no way I can check to see if the info is available. Even if I could get to it, I’m not entirely sure how I could recover it.
 
No, you don’t. That’s free until CGN fixes their issues. Then we’ll discontinue it. The $20 is for the Jedi badge and a feedback with your CGN age / CAGN verified buyer and some raised privileges for a limited time


If I can’t get to the database there’s no way I can check to see if the info is available. Even if I could get to it, I’m not entirely sure how I could recover it.
I'm in the same boat, I can't even log in or reset my password etc. on the Calguns Website. So looks like i'm starting fresh.
 
Back
Top Bottom