18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New here - old timer from other sites in Central CA

Striker62

CGN Member
Calguns Verified
2025
Messages
68
Joined here as well since CalGuns continues to have issues. Many folks know me from the other sites I am on. I am on CalGuns and several other surplus forums. I am also a Moderator on CMP forum if you need assistance there. Cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom