18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New guy here

GGKevin

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
Just saying hello! Another calguns refugee here. I had given up on calguns so long ago that I didn't know until this week that it went belly-up lol. This is looking like a good replacement.

Born in CA, hailing from the North Bay. I basically like all guns and refuse to get caught up in "mine is better" battles. I just like having honest discussions. I look forward to using the site more and gleaning any info I can to be better and smarter.

Thanks for having me.
 
Welcome Kev. Glad to have ya. Whats in the range rotation right now?
Swing by any time if you're ever find yourself in Huntington Beach.
 
Thank you for the invite, I will make sure to do that. Your shop looks amazing btw. Right now I'm shooting my new Dan Wesson bobtail and my recently upgraded DDI AK.
 
Thank you for the invite, I will make sure to do that. Your shop looks amazing btw. Right now I'm shooting my new Dan Wesson bobtail and my recently upgraded DDI AK.

That Dan Wesson is a fine choice! I am a CZ fan but I love trying all kinds of different guns.

Welcome to the site!
 
Back
Top Bottom