18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New from Bakersfield

Adam556

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hey everyone. I'm new here but was a calguns lurker for many years and have been an ar15.com lurker for 20 years now, but I haven't really kept up with the goings on in California or done any shooting in a long time. I joined up to learn what kinds of crazy laws we live under now, and to hopefully figure out how I can sell my K31 and K98 and some PPU 7.5 ammo without getting into any trouble.

I hope to learn a lot and have some fun here with you all. Glad to be aboard!
 
Back
Top Bottom