18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hi from the east bay

javbike

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
16
Thanks for having me I been shooting for 40 plus years. I am a retired landscaper. I mainly shoot pistols I have a couple of rifles ruger pc carbine in a 9mm and a Henry 22 mag and a mossberg 12 gauge. The rest of the herd is pistols . I have one off roster pistol a 1979 ppks . 4 or 5 smith revolvers . My range gun is usually my cz sp01. Anyway thanks for having me Jav
 
Welcome brother! Glad you're with us.

I shoulda bought the SP-01 last year when the guy wanted $800. I already have a P-01 so I was only willing to pay $750 for the SP. 🤷🏼‍♂️
 
Thanks for having me I been shooting for 40 plus years. I am a retired landscaper. I mainly shoot pistols I have a couple of rifles ruger pc carbine in a 9mm and a Henry 22 mag and a mossberg 12 gauge. The rest of the herd is pistols . I have one off roster pistol a 1979 ppks . 4 or 5 smith revolvers . My range gun is usually my cz sp01. Anyway thanks for having me Jav
Hello from the east bay as well!
 
Back
Top Bottom