18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hey from LA!

Glonky

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
11
Hi everyone, native Angelino here!

I decided to drop by after finding this site through r/CAguns, personally I've never been that fond of using reddit which is another reason why I'm here.
I really like the UI design of this site along with the Fallout banner at the top (my favorite is New Vegas, but 4 is still pretty good).
Ultimately I plan on using this site to get updates on the laws and maybe get some suggestions here too.

Anyways, I hope yall have a wonderful day! :-)
 
Welcome from a former 2nd generation Angelino. My family has been here since the early 1900's.

No more though, I "Escaped From LA".
 
Back
Top Bottom