18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hello

Josh Smith

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
19
I'm Josh Smith, owner of Smith-Sights. I was a member of Calguns for a long time and even advertised there for a bit. I've not been able to sign on for quite a while, it won't send me a new password, and the site only works intermittently anyway.

In researching the issue, I came across this site. When I went to sign up, I found I apparently already did, back in December of 2025. What's weird is that I don't recall doing so.

It's good to be here. Thanks for having me.

Regards,

Josh
 
Was it you who sold me this mosin semi buckhorn sight alot of years back, advertised as a prototype on your site?
 

Attachments

  • 1000000755.webp
    1000000755.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 1000000757.webp
    1000000757.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1000000760.webp
    1000000760.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
What are the odds, it's been a long time. I used it a bit, mounted a pu scope to mine and went back to original and since parted with the mosin. I have the sight listed online.
 
Back
Top Bottom