18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hello from SD

lavalamp117

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
16
Hi folks, wondered what all the cobwebs were about over in Calguns, been loving the new digs here. The classifieds in particular are way superior. Thank you CAguns creators.

C&R enthusiast and recently trying to learn longer distance shooting. Maybe I'll see you out there, cheers all.
 
Hi folks, wondered what all the cobwebs were about over in Calguns, been loving the new digs here. The classifieds in particular are way superior. Thank you CAguns creators.

C&R enthusiast and recently trying to learn longer distance shooting. Maybe I'll see you out there, cheers all.
North San Diego resident here.
Phat props to the administrator(s) of this site. They have made it a cakewalk to post.

I DO want to mention how much I appreciate all the work Calguns did in the past. I had several positive transactions through their site. As the only game in town, they fulfilled a need for our 2A community in CA.
However, it seems since they "upgraded" their site, it has been inconsistent (at best), and often unreliable. I hope they can pull it together.
 
Back
Top Bottom