18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hello caguns!!

Neko1

āš ļø New Member | No Deposits ā˜¢ļø
Messages
2
Classified ads
1
Not really new here, in fact I've been on Calguns.net for a while until I lost my log in info šŸ™„, and has been awhile since last log in. My user name used to be Mynismo.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
 
Lizard Hello GIF
 
Not really new here, in fact I've been on Calguns.net for a while until I lost my log in info šŸ™„, and has been awhile since last log in. My user name used to be Mynismo.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Welcome!
 
Hi,

What’s your story with 2A, Calguns.net/CAguns.net?
Hi, sorry for the the late response. My 2A story? Well, it's simple. I live in California, one of the places in the country where excercizing my "rights" (Not privilege) is hard as is; yet, I still train, and fight to protect them. Because the second amendment isn't about hunting or sport. It's the original "NO to tyrants, the ultimate equalizer, and the reason free people stay free. California wants law abiding citizens to to be defenseless. Because an armed citizenry is the only thing standing between freedom ad tyranny. My 2A rights aren't a hobby. They're my family's insurance policy against a government that fears its own people.
 
Welcome its a shame what happened to Calguns (I havent been able to get on there for days now) but at least we have this resource now.
 
What happened to calguns.org? used to drop in to see the life of kimber and the antics of the sponsored family in Philippines. Kinda entertaining because its real. I wonder if it will be preserved or not. Cgn im not sure how much of it is real, the posting now or a introduction of multi account posters or even ai generated posts at this point.
Personally i think forums should not use ai at all. That is ai trying to generate responses. I think there are real people still on there or quite a few but i also question the ai or use of it there now. Imho. Anyway the same topics have been cycled 100 times and with no new points if view well that’s that. This is a question i asked ai on this subject of the use of ai and where that leads within the parameters that are known of the site. Its a great site but seems to be a very difficult task to revitalize if possible main being the outage it is not possible per ai.
 
What happened to calguns.org? used to drop in to see the life of kimber and the antics of the sponsored family in Philippines. Kinda entertaining because its real. I wonder if it will be preserved or not. Cgn im not sure how much of it is real, the posting now or a introduction of multi account posters or even ai generated posts at this point.
Personally i think forums should not use ai at all. That is ai trying to generate responses. I think there are real people still on there or quite a few but i also question the ai or use of it there now. Imho. Anyway the same topics have been cycled 100 times and with no new points if view well that’s that. This is a question i asked ai on this subject of the use of ai and where that leads within the parameters that are known of the site. Its a great site but seems to be a very difficult task to revitalize if possible main being the outage it is not possible per ai.
Ol Kimber was really entertaining for sure.
Poor guy has no idea
 
Back
Top Bottom