18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Found this site on “accident”!

trevor1030

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
Classified ads
1
So new member here was trying to use Calguns with no luck and said hey maybe there is a new cheeky domain I could throw together a forum maybe I’ll try caguns.net 😂😂 and low and behold I found exactly what I was looking for. Glad to join here hope it starts booming. How long has this forum been up here?
 
Im pretty new as well. Its good. Make sure you download the app via the browser, its so convenient.
 
Welcome to the forum! Join in on the convo, add what you can, and enjoy!
 
Back
Top Bottom