18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Found my way here from CalGuns

lowbudget

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
18
hi all with calguns alway being down did a search and found this site.
looks like a good place.
 
I migrated over here for he first time today. The site architecture is much better than the other site. I will be back but will still visit the other site.
After all, how many gun forums is too many?
 
Last edited:
Welcome all, pretty new here as well but definitely enjoying the updated user experience over the old place. (y)(y)
 
I migrated over hear for he first time today. The site architecture is much better than the other site. I will be back but will still visit the other site.
After all, how many gun forums is too many?
i was a cgn user for over decade, first red flag was the new server changes that took a more than a yr to complete and was unstable. after months of 50% uptime on servers and then iTrader removed i was done.
 
WAAAAAAY back when CGN first was going down more than up, I got a pop-up, I presume from Google search, asking if I meant "caguns.net" rather than Calguns.net, and THAT was how I found this site... I'm guessing that Google had noticed that CGN was in distress, and pointed HERE.

As a practical matter, CGN is still down regularly (but to be fair is UP quite a bit more than it has been), and slower for me to navigate, so I'll check here first, then if there's time and it's up, peruse CGN...
 
Back
Top Bottom