18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Feedback Open Former Calgunner - New CAguns Member!

This is open for discussion or for the time being

Which set up do you guys like better?

  • Glock 19 GEN 5

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Glock 43x MOS

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

iron_man_j

Member+
2A
2026
Messages
3

Hey 2A fam!​

New member here, I’m enjoying using this site and meeting other members. Here is 2 of my Glock set ups (G19 Gen 5 and G43x), let me know what yall think!

IMG_3846.webp
IMG_3845.webp
 
Nice guns. Love the red dots.

I need to get my CZ slide milled for a red dot…
 
Nice guns. Love the red dots.

I need to get my CZ slide milled for a red dot…
Thank you, I had a P-01 Cajun Gunworks that I wanted to get it milled for an optic but ended up selling it, which till this day I regret :cry:
IMG_3847.webp
 
The Simpsons Hello GIF
 
Back
Top Bottom