18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

EFT Fingerprint Service

WojtekWeaponry

Member+
2A
2026 2
Messages
269
Classified ads
8
If anyone has seen the new Reno May video (video here) about how to legally acquire AOWs in California, you might have heard a mention between the 9 and 10 minute mark about my fingerprint service. Figured I would pop in and make a post to let you guys know that I am here for your EFT fingerprint file generation needs as I am pretty sure I am one of the only guys in the USA that is doing this via mail order and definitely the only dude that does it for California residents.

You can find the link to my fingerprint service on my homepage at http://www.wojtekweaponry.com

-N8
Wojtek Weaponry
 
Back
Top Bottom