18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Can CA private buyers purchase an out of state G43x?

ficestat

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
I have a custom g43x that I am selling. Is it legal to sell to a customer in California? I am in Ohio. FFL to FFL. I read the market is good for g43x's on reddit in CA; I just don't know all the rules, thanks for any direction.

  • Holosun EPS Carry 6 MOA RED
  • Trijicon HD Night Sights Front Orange Sight
  • Optic Slide Cut + Slide Cerakote Black Graphite by Local Gun Smith Atlas Tactical Armory (Holosun is direct mounted to slide no adapter needed)
  • Shield Arms Metal Magazine Release
  • 3 Shield Arms 15 RD Flush Fit magazines
  • 1 Shield Arms 14 RD Magazine
  • 4 Glock 10 RD Magazines
  • Handle It Grips Edge New Condition
  • CWC Holster/Mag Kydex
  • CYA Appendix Holster Kydex
 

Attachments

  • 43x.png
    43x.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
if they’re exempt law enforcement. If they’re not then no. The market is good because we cannot buy them like everyone else. You would have to move here, become a resident and then you can sell it. Would have to be a private party transaction face to face.
 
I have a custom g43x that I am selling. Is it legal to sell to a customer in California? I am in Ohio. FFL to FFL. I read the market is good for g43x's on reddit in CA; I just don't know all the rules, thanks for any direction.

  • Holosun EPS Carry 6 MOA RED
  • Trijicon HD Night Sights Front Orange Sight
  • Optic Slide Cut + Slide Cerakote Black Graphite by Local Gun Smith Atlas Tactical Armory (Holosun is direct mounted to slide no adapter needed)
  • Shield Arms Metal Magazine Release
  • 3 Shield Arms 15 RD Flush Fit magazines
  • 1 Shield Arms 14 RD Magazine
  • 4 Glock 10 RD Magazines
  • Handle It Grips Edge New Condition
  • CWC Holster/Mag Kydex
  • CYA Appendix Holster Kydex
Wouldn’t it still be considered a PPT even if out of state.
 
if its a glock generation 3 then I think you can through an FFL.. private sales are between two california residents.. I have lost so many good sales because of the roster list insanity, it sucks

EDIT: thought you wrote G34, but you had G43... considering that is new, it will not be a gen 3, so there is no way unless you sell it to a cop- but good luck, they can order it new from anywhere so that aint gonna happen
 
if its a glock generation 3 then I think you can through an FFL.. private sales are between two california residents.. I have lost so many good sales because of the roster list insanity, it sucks
Only Austria made Gen3. The USA made are not safe enough for CADOJ.
 
Back
Top Bottom