18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

BullElk

BullElk

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
9
Classified ads
1
Hello! Im Bull Elk and was a 20 year member of CalGuns! Just found CalGuns.net site. I had a 100% iTrader rating and am a man of my word and very trustworthy. I live around the Grass Valley area (Northern CA).
 
Glad you found your way over here.
Bull Elk is one of the good ones.
 
Sounds like a scam to me! Lol. Just messing around. Welcome!!!

I don’t know you but seems like you have a great reputation. This site is great.
 
Back
Top Bottom