18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Beerman is here

beerman

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
8
Hey guys, I'm sure alot of you guys know me from CGN. Anyways, sorry to have to jump ship after almost 20 years there, but Kes' site is about unusable. Fortunate to be able to keep my old user name. To those that don't know me , I've been an avid gun enthusiast and reloader since about 1980 and know a few things. Always happy to help out.
 
Hey guys, I'm sure alot of you guys know me from CGN. Anyways, sorry to have to jump ship after almost 20 years there, but Kes' site is about unusable. Fortunate to be able to keep my old user name. To those that don't know me , I've been an avid gun enthusiast and reloader since about 1980 and know a few things. Always happy to help out.

Hey , Welcome Aboard
Another good guy from the 'Ol forum
You always have lots of good info. To help out
 
Hey guys, I'm sure alot of you guys know me from CGN. Anyways, sorry to have to jump ship after almost 20 years there, but Kes' site is about unusable. Fortunate to be able to keep my old user name. To those that don't know me , I've been an avid gun enthusiast and reloader since about 1980 and know a few things. Always happy to help out.

Are you beerman from Chula Vista?

Either way, good to have another legit member over here. I still go to calguns but even when I can get on, it's just not the same as it used to be. Calguns always has and always will be a great site in my eyes, it's just a bummer what it's become to be.

But have to say I'm really liking CAguns all the way around so far!!

Thanks for this new and improved CA firearms site

Matt
 
Back
Top Bottom