18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Another Calguns expat here

Dooder

Member
Messages
45
Classified ads
2
I share the same story here as many others. I've been a member with Calguns for around 19 years. It was an amazing forum to be a part of but it's pretty much a lost cause now. This place seems promising. My friends informed me of this forum and unfortunately I confused this with a different Cali gun poopup forum that still is suffering from failure to launch. I look forward to participating and meeting new people here. I like to buy/sell/trade guns and help educate people with gun stuff. I work at a range, reload, shoot USPSA, sporting clays, work on my own guns, 03/COE, aspiring to be an 07, love the M1 Garand, and love to keep learning about these things. Hit me up if there's something I can help you out with. See y'alls around!!
 
Back
Top Bottom