18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

📣 Email Confirmation Yahoo.com & aol.com users! ✅ Spam and Mark Not Spam

If you are having email confirmation issues. I would suggest to use another email for the time being. I'm working on reviewing email logs at a later time.

I'm currently having some issues with some domains. If you want to be an early adopter, you will need to use something other than them. Ironically, they used to be very bad with spam, now they are very restrictive. I followed all the rules they've provided but not able to deliver mail to addresses there.

yahoo.com
aol.com
 
Last edited:
Some updates were made on our end and Yahoo Mail is working again. It is showing up in the SPAM folder so please mark Not Spam!
 
FYI to anyone with Yahoo...

The registration email was not in my regular inbox or my spam/junk folder either. I had to manually search my inbox for 'CAGUNS' and then I found the email. Weird. But happy to be signed up.
 
I, like "maulerr" had to dig through my mail to find the conformation mail. Glad to be aboard.

Kyle
Glad it hit your inbox! Welcome aboard!
 
If you are having email confirmation issues. I would suggest to use another email for the time being. I'm working on reviewing email logs at a later time.

I'm currently having some issues with some domains. If you want to be an early adopter, you will need to use something other than them. Ironically, they used to be very bad with spam, now they are very restrictive. I followed all the rules they've provided but not able to deliver mail to addresses there.

yahoo.com
aol.com
My email address is royslev@verizon.net but since verizon is no longer my email carrier they allowed me to use the aol.com server and keep my old address. I have had some posts on my classified ads here on your site, but never any email alerts to that effect. Is that what's happening? i.e. aol.com is not receiving emails from your site to my royslev@verizon.net address? I will go on their server and see if there is some junk email folder. what do you think?
 
My email address is royslev@verizon.net but since verizon is no longer my email carrier they allowed me to use the aol.com server and keep my old address. I have had some posts on my classified ads here on your site, but never any email alerts to that effect. Is that what's happening? i.e. aol.com is not receiving emails from your site to my royslev@verizon.net address? I will go on their server and see if there is some junk email folder. what do you think?
Replied in DM
 
Back
Top Bottom